Parents must register their Piranhas swimmers on the Swimmingly platform in order for those swimmers to participate in our swim meets this summer. With the Swimmingly system, meet operations (timing system, DQ process, scoring, ribbon label printing) are run via an easy-to-use mobile app, while pre- and post-meet data are managed through the "Clubhouse" website. Please visit the Swimmingly website to become familiar with its many contemporary features. The cost for the 2022 season is $12 per swimmer, which you will be prompted to pay during the quick registration process.
- Sign up for your personal Swimmingly Clubhouse account at https://clubhouse.swimmingly.app/.
- Next, go to the The Preserve's team signup page at https://clubhouse.swimmingly.app/clubs/register/2...
- If prompted, enter our Club Registration Code: 26a6054d-3afc-11eb-83f7-c2b3e1fb23ce
- Choose the swim season for which you are registering.
- Click the 'Add Swimmer' button to enter your swimmer's information (repeat for multiple swimmers).
- Click Submit!
- Pay the Swimmingly membership fee.
- That's it! Your swimmer(s) is now entered onto the team roster and is ready for a fun swim season.
For more detailed sign-up instructions:
- Returning Parents with an active Swimmingly® account: Click here for step-by-step instructions to register & sign-up your swimmer(s) using the Club Registration Code.
- New Parents without an active Swimmingly® account: Click here for step-by-step instructions to register & sign-up your swimmer(s) using the Club Registration Code.
Your Swimmingly membership includes the SwimminglyFan app, which parents & family members of registered swimmers will be able to download (through IOS/iPhone or Android app store) to receive push notifications and view mobile-friendly heat sheets and real-time meet/race results. Also, click here to view role-specific (timer/starter/stroke judge/scorekeeper/parent) training videos on the Swimmingly platform.
If you have questions about our team or Swimmingly registrations, or the season in general, please don't hesitate to contact us.