2023 Piranhas Practice Planning Schedule
We're still finalizing our 2023 calendar, but for planning purposes, here's a general idea of how the season will look:
Week of May 22nd through June 2nd
- Kick off celebration
- Afternoon practices while school is finishing up
Starting the week of June 5th
- Morning practices begin
- Ages 13-18, Mon-Fri, 7:30a-8:45a
- Ages 11-12, Mon-Fri, 8:50a-9:50a
- Ages 9-10, Mon-Fri, 8:50a-9:50a
- Ages 7-8, Mon-Fri, 9:55a-10:55a
- Ages 6 and Under, Mon-Fri, 9:55a-10:35a
- Junior Piranhas, Mon-Thurs, times will be assigned between 9a and 11a
Week of July 10th-14th
- Prelims week. Practices will be for those swimmers choosing to compete in prelims and finals.
- Swimmers may choose to participate in prelims for their age group. One day of competition is set aside for each age group this week.
- League Finals
For practices, swimmers should bring a water bottle, goggles and fins (and sunscreen!) - fins required for ages 9 and up.
- Click here for information about our Stroke Clinics
Practice Cancellation Policy (Due to Weather):
In the event the air temperature is 50-55 degrees and the water temperature is above 75 degrees, we will run practice with a skeleton coaching staff and participation by swimmers is optional. If the air temperature is below 50 degrees, practice will be canceled. Practice times may be delayed or interrupted in the event of lightning and/or thunder.